On August 5, 2018 the Financial Times profiled five global initiatives that “help fund managers navigate the world of ESG and to enable clients to choose investment houses that take a serious view of sustainability.”
The six initiatives are:
- 30% Club
- Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
- Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- UN-backed Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Workforce Disclosure Initiative.
The article includes a brief description of each initiative and provides comments from fund managers on how the initiative helps put ESG in practice.
Registered users may read the article on the Financial Times internet site.