Archives by date

You are browsing the site archives by date.

US regulators scrutinise overseas listings after Luckin Coffee scandal– Minerva Analytics – April 27, 2020

On April 27, 2020 Minerva Analytics reported that “US authorities are placing greater scrutiny on Chinese companies and other emerging markets listed in the US following the fallout from the Luckin Coffee fraud scandal.” A recent success story among investors, having raced to a Nasdaq listing within 18 months of its foundation, and challenging coffee […]

“Morningstar to Acquire Sustainalytics and Expand Access to ESG Research, Data, and Analytics for Investors Worldwide” – Morningstar – April 21, 2020

On April 21, 2020 Morningstar, a leading provider of independent investment research, announced “it has reached an agreement to acquire Sustainalytics, a globally recognized leader in environmental, social, and governance (ESG) ratings and research. Morningstar currently owns an approximate 40% ownership stake in Sustainalytics, first acquired in 2017, and will purchase the remaining approximate 60% […]