Financial Research Associates’ ESG, SRI & Impact Investing Summit, was held on March 30-31, 2015 at the Princeton Club in New York, bringing together leading minds in this niche area to thoroughly explore investment vehicles and strategies. In just two days, delegates learned:
- How leading investors are selecting their ESG/SRI investments
- Specifics in conducting due diligence for ESG/SRI and impact investments
- Return expectations for various options
- Ways to measure performance and ROI: metrics, scoring, data analytics and more
- What you need to do to effectively integrate your responsible investments into your portfolio.
Emerging Markets ESG was a media sponsor of the event. Geoffrey Mazullo, Principal, Emerging Markets ESG, moderated a session that analyzed developments in ESG, SRI and impact investing in Europe, comparing and contrasting European trends with those in the US.